Getting Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback. issue could be annoying and confusing. Troubleshooting this kind of error is not that easy. This page will illurstrate several ways for you to resolve Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback..
Click here to solve Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback. issue Automatically
You might see the following Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback. error message::
- This application failed to start because Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback. was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Some updates will not installed
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
Sometimes, Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback. error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback. problem will be resolved easily.. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Step by step to remove Reconciliation Aborted Via Abort Callback. error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Run a Free Scan for Your PC