Cpqkl.exe commonly pops up when the Windows® Operating System becomes overloaded with invalid system reference, as well as deleted or corrupted registry files. Therefore, essential computer files may be lost, erased or damaged. As your computer becomes older, inadequate maintenance may lead to various Windows® system errors. So, computer crashes and freezes may also start to become more frequent and problematic.
Click here to get rid of Cpqkl.exe problem Automatically
Common error code you may encounter:
- [path]\Cpqkl.exe is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- Windows 10 could not be installed
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reason of Cpqkl.exe missing error. Once you uninstalled the software, Cpqkl.exe issues will be solved with ease. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Free Download SmartPCFixer