Getting 0x7d708910 issue should be annoying and confusing. Fixing this kind of error is not that easy. This page will illurstrate several ways for you to resolve 0x7d708910.
Click here to repair 0x7d708910 issue Automatically
You might see the following 0x7d708910 error message::
- [path]\0x7d708910 is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- Some updates will not installed
- Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you
At times, 0x7d708910 error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, 0x7d708910 problem will be resolved easily.. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Step by step to remove 0x7d708910 error:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Run a Free Scan for Your PC