Have you find that your computer is much slower than before, especially when you have used your computer for a long time. In fact, Windows Xp Error 00000135 error message might be the fuse for your computer problems. Here comes the question:How can you get the magic of a fast PC back again? Let's figure out how to fix Windows Xp Error 00000135 error together.
Click here to repair Windows Xp Error 00000135 issue Automatically
Common error code you may encounter:
- The module Windows Xp Error 00000135 was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that Windows Xp Error 00000135 is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
- Code XXXX, Windows Update encountered an unknown error.
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
Besides, Windows Xp Error 00000135 might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Windows Xp Error 00000135 problem will be resolved easily.. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Free Download SmartPCFixer