Registry Cleaner Comparison often appears when your PC infecteted with virus or trajon, as well as deleted or corrupted registry files. Consequently, essential computer files may be lost, erased or damaged. As your computer becomes older, inadequate maintenance may cause various Windows® system errors. Thus, computer crashes and freezes may also start to become more frequent and problematic.
Click here to get rid of Registry Cleaner Comparison problem Automatically
Common Registry Cleaner Comparison Problems You May Encounter::
- [path]\Registry Cleaner Comparison is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- Windows 10 could not be installed
- Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reason of Registry Cleaner Comparison missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Registry Cleaner Comparison problem will be resolved easily.. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Step by step to remove Registry Cleaner Comparison error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Run a Free Scan for Your PC