Recently, more and more people emailed us and said that they were annoyed by the slow down of their PC. The truth is, Vista Too Slow Please error may be the main reason. Here comes the question:How can you get the magic of a fast PC back again? Let's figure out how to fix Vista Too Slow Please error together.
Click here to solve Vista Too Slow Please problem Automatically
Error Message you may receive:
- This application failed to start because Vista Too Slow Please was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- The update is not available for your computer
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reason of Vista Too Slow Please missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Vista Too Slow Please problem will be resolved easily.. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Free Download SmartPCFixer