http://www.MeettheMoment.com You don't plan Moments...they just happen.
I love the sweep and scoop of this video from Cliff Bar. It demonstrates some of my favorite video marketing tips too such as:
* Video's horizon should start wide and come in.
* Quiet pacing in a video creates confidence.
* Passage of time is very important.
* Passage of Time creates PLACE in a video (note the opening sequence).
* You need non-traditional characters (note use of nature for Cliff).
* VO (voice overs) work.
* Block VO to Images carefully.
* Hints of danger increase engagement.
* Too much danger decreases engagement.
* Man alone is commanding, inspirational and courageous.
* Man as part of a teams is supportive, collaborative and reassuring.
* Let images should do the storytelling load, less VO is MORE.
* Words as graphics are powerful, less is MORE.
* Video is the most powerful emotional storytelling medium.
Great example of the art of storytelling on video by Cliff Bar :). M
Via Martin (Marty) Smith