I have devoted the last eight and a half years to the idea that smartphones would fundamentally change the way consumers and restaurants do business. It wasn't that a cashier scanning a smartphone could replace a cashier swiping a credit card.
By Feature Writer By Jean Francois Mourier, CEO of REVPAR GURU: Before deciding on their action plan for 2014, hoteliers will need to first examine the successes and failures of the year prior, in order to improve future performance.
In this interview, Jeanne Meister tells Eric Schwartzman why social media policies aren’t necessarily the answer to spurring adoption and winning compliance, how social media is changing the human resources business and why social media literacy is...
BrightLocal performed a survey on consumer behavior that observed buying decisions about local products and services. The survey focused on North America, with 90% of responding residing in the United States and the other 10 percent in Canada.
When I value a company’s content enough to want to know when they’ve made new stuff available, I use an amazingly old school “new” strategy. I give them my email address and they send me email. Email remains the king of online media.
With over 1.5 million LinkedIn Groups, it can be difficult to find relevant groups and determine which ones might be the best for you to join. It is also important to find groups that are well-managed.
As 2013 draws to a close, marketers are looking ahead to next year when social media marketing will begin to take center stage. No longer a luxury, it will become a must-have in 2014 marketing strategies.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.