"Would you agree or disagree with the following statements?
• Both farriers and barefoot trimmers have the horse's best interest at heart.
• People that believe all horses should be barefoot all the time are wrong.
• People who believe all horses should be shod all the time are wrong.
• Educated farriers believe in hoof protection and allowing barefoot time.
• Good barefoot trimmers believe hoof protection is needed as horses increase less natural activities.
Yes, I believe a horse should be..."
Via Fran Jurga