A community of like-minded health care individuals who support the goals of science-based medicine (SBM).
A. Differentiating Good Medicine from Bad Medicine
1. Educating consumers, organizations and agencies to have informed choice about SBM.
2. To play an active role in public debates, discussions and understanding about homeopathy.
B. Promote Good Medicine
1. Providing medical resources and information about SBM
2. Encouraging medical professionals to practise SBM.
C. Watch Bad Medicine (pseudo-medicine)
1. To promote transparency in clinical trials by encouraging pharma companies not to withhold the data related to side effects of medicine and publish the results of clinical trials which will help the physician to make an evidence-based decision in the interest of patients.
Science-Based Medicine (SBM) is dedicated to homeopathic medical system which promotes highest standards of science in health care. The researchers are providing the scientific knowledge on safety, quality, effectiveness and efficacy of homeopathic medicine.
SBM is vital to the quality of life after medical intervention and advocates reinforcing the value of evidence and logic in practice of medicine.
Use the 'Filter' menu above to find topics you may be interested in.
What do you think is your opinion? Add comments in the 'Reactions' button at the bottom of each article.
A crusader for synergy between science and medicine.