HIS 103 Week 4 Quiz | Nomadic societies adapted to the elements and focused on what instead of agriculture?
|Scooped by veni|
For more course tutorials visit www.shoptutorial.com
1. Question : Who expanded the Carolingian empire and helped Christianity become the dominant religion in Western Europe?
2. Question : Nomadic societies adapted to the elements and focused on what instead of agriculture?
3. Question : Many religious features were similar throughout Sub-Saharan Africa. All of the following would be included in that category except:
4. Question : Which ruler of Mali observed Islamic tradition, made a pilgrimage to Mecca, and ultimately helped spread the influence of Islam in Mali?
5. Question : In the absence of thriving cities, what became the main community area in early medieval Europe?
6. Question : All of the following were innovations in agriculture during the High Middle Ages except:
7. Question : Between 750-1500 what led to over ten million Africans being displaced?
8. Question : Pope Gregory I, the individual most responsible for providing direction to the Roman Church, is known for those listed below except:
9. Question : All of the following were feats of Chinggis Khan except:
10. Question : All of the following led to the decline of the Mongols except: