Five Basic Steps to Saving Rainforests
"TREES" is a concept originally devised for an elementary school audience but serves well as set of principles for saving rainforests and, on a broader scale, ecosystems around the world.
* Teach others about the importance of the environment and how they can help save rainforests.
* Restore damaged ecosystems by planting trees on land where forests have been cut down.
* Encourage people to live in a way that doesn't hurt the environment.
* Establish parks to protect rainforests and wildlife.
* Support companies that operate in ways that minimize damage to the environment.