FFR, BMS, complete angiography, complete revascularization, radial approach: best patient care, save healthcare dollars.
Calling all interventionalists: What five practices would you highlight to promote best patient care and save healthcare dollars? Here are 5 ideas from my community practice perspectives:
1. Use FFR liberally for intermediate lesions but not for severe ones
2. Use bare-metal stents if there's any doubt about the patient's insurance status
3. Do complete angiography before intervention
4. Don't send patients home without complete revascularization
5. Take up the radial approach
What's on your list?