Big pharma won't talk about it, but cancer is preventable AND treatable with natural solutions. Here are 6 simple ways to prevent cancer:
1. Eliminate Processed Foods - Processed carbohydrates and sugars are cancer fuel. They feed cancer cells and essentially help them grow. ... At the very least, avoid all processed sugars and foods, instead getting any sugar from natural fruits.
2. Exercise - As Dr. Mercola reports, exercise can reduce your risk of cancer and improve cancer treatment outcomes. Go outside and walk in the sun, do some strength training, and improve balance and flexibility with yoga.
3. Increase Vitamin D - While you are outside exercising in the sunshine, you’ll already be ahead of the game, creating natural vitamin D for immune function and immediately reducing your cancer risk. Don’t underestimate the connection between vitamin D and cancer reduced cancer risk.
4. Optimize Essential Fat Consumption - The modern western diet is laden with omega-6 fats and deficient in omega-3s. Normalize your ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fats by reducing your consumption of omega-6 by limiting the use of processed vegetable oils.
5. Minimize Radiation Exposure - You can minimize your risk of radiation exposure simply by using your phone less. Use speakerphone when you can to avoid holding the cell phone to your head. ...
6. Sleep Plenty and Reduce Stress - ... Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep and doing everything you can do eliminate what has been called the mother of all disease – stress.