Innovative health care marketing takes time, creativity, and dedication—and recognition of the potential missteps along the way.
If you aren’t evaluating your efforts and expanding or recalibrating your strategy, then time and money are being wasted. Nobody has time for that.
You don’t have to make these mistakes to learn from them:
1. Your page’s “likes” or followers are all purchased.
2. Every post you share has two likes (or fewer) and rarely gets comments or responses.
3. You’re not engaging with/responding to your online community.
4. There are not regular reviews coming in.
5. Analytics show significant traffic drops.
6. Your content is all over the place without a clear strategy.
7. Inconsistencies in branding/mission across other areas of marketing.
8. Follower count is dropping or staying stagnant.