Tel: 0844 980 2312
Fax: (01494) 765704
We look forward to welcoming you to Latimer Place.
To get the most from your stay with us we thought you might find the following information useful:
• On arrival you should go straight to Reception to check in – there is a luggage store at reception and room keys are available from 2.00pm.
• Check out is at 9.30am
• Bedrooms are en-suite and have televisions, trousers presses/ironing stations, hair dryers, wifi internet access, and tea and coffee making facilities.
• All bedrooms are equipped with direct dial telephones and the charge per unit is 20p. You will be charged for any calls on your room bill at the end of your visit.
• A laundry service is available with a 24hr turn-round collected from your room and charged to your room account.
• Leisure Facilities 6.00am – 10.00pm (Except Mon, Tue, Fri 4.00pm-6.00pm & sat 9.00am-11.30am)
(Azure Health and Fitness Centre includes: gym, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna & steam room)
• Restaurant times are:
Breakfast (Buffet) Midweek 07.00 am – 9.30am
Weekend 08.00 am – 11.00 am.
Lunch (Buffet) 12.30pm – 2.00pm
Dinner (Plated) 07.00pm – 09.00pm
• The bar opening times are:
Mon-Thurs 05.00pm - Midnight
Fri/Sat/Sun 12.00pm – Midnight
• Room Service times are: 11.00am – 09.45pm
• The bar snacks are available in the bar opening times are:
Mon- Thurs 05.00pm – 10.00pm
Fri/sat/sun 11.00am – 10.00pm
• Latimer Place is set in 30 acres of lawns and woodland and features outdoor activities including, croquet, trim trail.
• There is 24hr security.
• We take all major credit cards.
Please see the Duty Manager during your stay if you have any concerns or need information. Reception will also be able to give you details of leisure activities in the area.
ENJOY YOUR STAY.
HOW TO REACH LATIMER PLACE
Latimer, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5 1UG
Tel: 0844 980 2312 Fax: (01494) 765704
Exit the M25 at Junction 18. Take the A404 towards Amersham. After 2 miles turn right, signposted Latimer and Chenies. Proceed through Chenies Village and after 1 mile turn right at the crossroads, signposted Latimer. Turn left at the Village Green proceed up the hill, the entrance gates to Latimer House are 50 yards on the left.
Chalfont & Latimer and Chalfont station is five minutes by car from the Centre. The station is on the Metropolitan tube line and BR’s Chiltern line connecting into London Marylebone. Taxis should be pre-booked from the station by calling Reception on (01494) 545500.
Nearest Airport is Heathrow, approx. 24 miles
Conference – Smart Business Casual
Dinner – Lounge Suits for the men and cocktail dress for the ladies
Rock n Roll Band featuring lead vocalist Alistair Webster of LHC
If you have special dietary requirements please contact MCooper@deverevenues.co.uk
Room Bookings & Hotel Information
To book extra nights please contact; Kelli Thomas