Planning the Perfect Luau Party: Your Guide to Taking Your Guests to Hawaii Without a 12-Hour Flight.
Getting together to feast and celebrate has always been a part of many cultures, but the Polynesians, especially Hawaiians, have evolved these wonderful times into a truly unique cultural experience. The luau dates back thousands and thousands of years ago.
Recreating a luau celebration in your own backyard isn't a difficult task and probably won’t involve feeding thousands of people. It’s a great event to get kids involved with. This book will walk you through planning a luau from beginning to end. You’ll be completely relaxed, able to enjoy the festivities with your guests.
This eBook is the ultimate guide to putting on an awesome Luau including:
1. 10 Reasons To Have A Luau
2. History of the Luau
3. Planning Your Luau
4. Luau Invitations
5. Best Location for Your Luau
6. Luau Decorations
7. Greeting Guests At Your Luau
8. Great Luau Food and Drinks
9. Awesome Luau Entertainment
10. Luau Planning Checklist
11. Appendix B-Luau Checklist For Getting It All Done
12. Sample Luau Invitations
13. Recipes That Will Have Your Guests Doing the Hula