1.Brain Deese said that the decrease in the deficit can be explained by the reduced cost of health care that IE Obama care reduced cost medicare and medicaid.
2. The 2015 proposal will continue to decrease the deficit because funds once needed for health care can now be reallocated to infrastructure, education, and innovation allowing for continued US economic growth.
3.The presidnet allocated $56 billion to the Department of Defense which is a popular decision among the republican majority in congress.1 component of the initiative is adding 100000 new slots for students, grants, research, etc.
4. The reduced deficit can only continue decreasing if the cost of heath care can remain low . Obama care has been met with startling amounts of resistance in congress and it is likely that a new president in 2016 could pass legislation that would completly change the US budget. On the flip side investment in early education is a great idea and is definately a foolproof way of increasing productivity
1President Obama used an executive order to limit federal pay because he could not rally the support he needed from congress.
2The executive orders can still be reviewed by the federal courts and Congress could attempt to pass a similar bill limiting federal pay.
3The criticism of the executive order is that obama is using too much executive power and should be willing to negociate with congress more. People also believe that the changes in pay will cost federal companies more than nessesary.
4The white house is not using the executive orders to protect gay and lesbian federal contractors.
5Although gay and lesbian rights are rising in approval rates; the idea is still widely disapproved among conservative wings and the republican party. Obama is trying to preserve a friendly relationship with congress, especially with his 2nd term coming to an end and a lame duck period just over the horizon.
Video on msnbc.com: The age-old practice of politicians re-drawing Congressional districts to find friendly voters, or, gerrymandering, has allowed members of the House of Representatives from both sides of the aisle to stay in power regardless of...
Gerrymandering is the process of arranging congressional districts in favor of a specific party or canidate. The process was started by Elbridge Gerry who redrew a congression district in the shape of salamander. A district could be drawn so an incumbent, for example, would recieve more votes which could result more of that party in the house or senate which could result in unfair bipartisanship in the Houses. Perhaps this would leave important bills unpassed or important issues untouched.
1. Conservatives or republicans have been favored in a good number of Roberts court decisions like with the Affordable care act and how Roberts convinced the more liberal justices to not accept expansions to medicaid.
2.A precedent is how past cases have been ruled and the court's current precedent is one of mostly pro-business.The court overruled a precedent when it allowed unlimited spending for corporations contributions for campaigns.
3.The president needs to meet with both liberal and conservative justices to reach a compromise. Perhaps that could improve the president's shake relationship with the Supreme court.
4.Justice Kennedy is the swing vote because he is the tie breaker between liberal and conservative justices.
5. This article has no bias or very little. The article only presents facts and leaves little room for opinion
1The Nra us exercising their right to influence their constituentcy by sending emails directly to their members to ask them how they feel about the attorney general having an opinion on gun control as well as asking them to share their opinion with their local representatives. The Nra is most concerned about the attorney general having an irrelevant stance on gun control.2 The senators are concerned that the Nra will recieve bad press on gun rights which would increase popularity in opposing views in their party and district. Senators are most worried about louisiana, arkansas, and alaska.3 The president plays a major role by actually appointing the attorney general.4 The white house could nominate an attorney general with opinions concerning health concerns insted of gun control. The white house learned to pick nominations that were less likely to get voted down and to stray from the issues that their job covers.
More Americans today are satisfied with where the nation stands on acceptance of gays and lesbians, federal taxes, and healthcare availability than were satisfied in 2001. But Americans' satisfaction with the economy has declined.
1. the historical events have eveything to do with the results of this gallup poll. The nation's acceptance of lesbians and gays has nearly doubled since 2001 this definately related to state legalization of gay marrage. The nations dissatisfaction with the economy most likely has to do with the recent bailouts of the domestic automotive field as well as the wars in the middle east..
2. Democrats are more satisfied because of the more liberal events in politics such as stricter gun laws and national healthcare; while republicans are more dissatisfied with the liberal advances in politics and find the new liberal policies much more disheartening.
3. Based on the results of this gallup poll the nation is much more likely to accept gay and lesbian marrage across both parties. As the national government leans toward deciding that gay marrage falls under the rights in the 14th amendment..
4. The sampling error is too small to make any difference in my opinion. 6 percent doesnt make any less impact on the issues that have made major progress such as the acceptance of gay marrage. The difference between now and 2001 is too great to matter. I found this poll had great insightful accurate information that did not impact my interpretation.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.