This guest post is by Tom Treanor of the Business Blogging Telesummit. Blog readers have a myriad of reading options ...
Here are 12 ways for your blog to survive and thrive.
1. Be the best teacher in your niche
2. Be more personal than the others
3. Be funnier than the others
4. Say what everyone else thinks
5. Be the expert on a specific sub-niche
6. Have a bigger vision
7. Be more extreme than the others
8. Be more creative than the rest
9. Cross-pollinate better than the others
10. Be the best curator of meaningful content