Some of these thoughts and feelings are based solely on what people can wrap their heads around, and that Google must be trying to compete with Facebook, therefore setting its bar at 950M users plus, and a movie starring ...
Competing territorial claims have led to maritime disputes off the coast of Asia. See a map of the islands at issue.
This is an nice interactive map that allows the reader to explore current geopolitical conflicts that are about controlling islands. This is an good source to use when introducing Exclusive Economic Zones, which is often the key strategic importance of small, lightly populated islands.
I have a huge poster of Carlos in my music room. I have utmost respect for this man who has stayed true to himself and his music, but has reinvented himself many times staying current and accessible. I'm really looking forward to this book!
Carlos Santana is working on a still-untitled memoir that Little Brown is set to publish in English and Spanish in 2014 the Los Angeles Times reports Santana hopes his story will "help readers discover the sanctity grace and divinity in themselves"...
Scoopin' up as much free polish as I can: Thanks to @klout & @essiepolish I've claimed the latest #essiesummer Perk! klout.com/perk/Essie/ess…— Kelly Mullins (@kellmullins) July 15, 2012. Just got my free 4-piece wine set ...
Is your Facebook page lonely? Not getting the number of fans you’d hoped for? Don’t be discouraged and check out these easy Tips!
1. Are You as Funny as You Think You Are?: Humor is a great way to connect with your audience and to show a lighter side to your business.
2. Be Seriously, Serious: Just as humor can be honey to your bees, serious posts, including anything from holiday-themed posts, to trending topics in your market, can be just as valuable to your audience.
3. Keep Your Personal Opinions Personal: No matter what topic or issue you’re trying to address, never pick sides.
4. Reuse, Recycle: As long as the content is relevant and beneficial to your audience, re-posting someone else’s content is an excellent way to draw attention to your page.
5. Simply Be the Best: One of the number one goals we should all strive for in marketing is consistently providing the best information at exactly the right time.
Panasonic makes an excellent pair of micro 4/3 pancake lenses, the 14mm f/2.5 and 20mm f/1.7. While they look similar, there are several differences. The optical formulas are quite different, for example.
Would You Believe it? But its true and real. Google+ Plus is indeed losing its Social Network as against its competitor Facebook and Twitter. Off Course, we firmly believe that Google+ Plus is not just a Social Networking site, but infact much more than that. But seeing its popularity and user engagement in the past years have really made us to reveal the secret Research done by us and termed it as “RIP” finally.
Today Kred, the influencer scoring tool launched by social analytics company PeopleBrowsr, announced the launch of Kred Story, which aims to visualize an individual’s social media presence and online influence.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.