Robin Good: Saba has just announced the availability of its new breakthrough real-time web conferencing and collaboration platform SabaMeeting.
The new web-based service integrates high-quality HD videoconferencing, VoIP, text chat, presentations support and full support for mobile devices.
After a brief initial test, I discovered that SabaMeeting has a cool, well designed interface, providign easy to operate commands and many useful functions to manage both the event and participants to be invited.
Key features include:
- HD video conferencing for up to 20-25 people (in Beta free period)
- Supprot for 8 simultaneous video feeds
- Browser-based - no software to download/install
- Support for PC, Mac and Linux
- Content sharing
- Multiple presenters
- Preview of slides to be shown
- Optimized for Mobile (native iPhone/iPad apps)
- IM Chat
- Video recordings (downloadable and viewable offline)
- Open APIs (application programming interfaces)
Check the interface layout here: pics: http://i.imgur.com/TDHm2.jpg ;
(SabaMeeting is currently in beta, and anyone can sign-up for free account.)
FAQ: http://sabameeting.com/support ;
More info and try-out: www.sabameeting.com
Via Robin Good, Steven Healey