1. “losing one hour of sleep per night for a week will cause a level of cognitive degradation equivalent to a .10 blood alcohol level.”
2. Next time you need to avoid saying yes, say “I don’t”.
3. It is better for you to let someone who can do a better job taking over some of your tasks. It will give you more time to focus on your most important tasks.
4. Stop being a perfectionist. The perfect moment is now.
5. If you can automate a repetitive task, do so.
6. Keep asking yourself how you’re going to measure and optimize everything you do.
7. It‘s important for us to take time for reflection. We often find the solutions when we’re not searching for them.