This exciting series gives the reader a behind-the-scenes look at the world of movies. Each title focuses on one famous director, giving ...
|Scooped by Christian|
This is a nice informational biography on the famous George Lucas! This book runs out of order (chronologically) and I will stay in order of how its made
1. This chapter is basically all about G.L.'s successes when it comes to star wars and filmmaking
2. It all started in Modesto, CA where George Lucas got into a car crash and would have died if his seatbelt did not snap and launch him out on one of the car's rolls...
3. George Lucas thought that cinematography was close to photography and mistakenly enrolled in a cinematography class, which set off his career.
4. This chapter talks about lucas' unsuccessful film beginings.
5. This chapter is about Lucas' success with American Graffiti.
6. This chapter talks about George Lucas' major success with Star Wars.
7. This chapter talks about how George Lucas changed the industry of filmmaking.
8. this chapter talks about how he thinks that the future of filmmaking will be digital...
I think it is a great read! Especially becuse it touches on how much George Lucas has changed the industry of filmmaking. It also touches on how special effects have grown from cheesy to realistic-looking. Movie fanatics in general would enjoy this book.