1. The http://GenoCon.org website containing
- GenoCon2 Challenges with backgrounds,measurement concept, basic science, and manuals
- GenoCon2 Timelines Contest Procedure Overview GenoCon News About Us
2. The http://LinkData.org database Using LinkData.org you can make an account, find useful data for GenoCon2 and upload your own data.
Using the LinkDataApp programing space http://app.linkdata.org/
a) Find useful programs to analyze and process GenoCon2 data,
b) Make your own forked program copy to customize and design your own programs from scratch to enter to GenoCon2
c) Enter The GenoCon2 Contest
d) Write your reports explaining how your programs and designs work
e) Share and Collaborate using your programs with other GenoCon2 community members
3.The GenoCon.org facebook page
and GenoCon2 facebook group
The GenoCon.org facebook page provides news and interesting links and a place to post community information The GenoCon facebook group provides a forum for questions and answers with the organizers and participants in the GenoCon Community
The LinkData App page http://on.fb.me/VehmUw
in the GenoCon.org facebook page provides links to and descriptions of design tools and entries to the GenoCon contest Challenges shared openly with the the GenoCon 2 Community.
4. GenoCon2 on Scoop.it provides additional news and interesting links.
5. @GenoCcon2 on Twitter for the latest headlines and links.