Apple and samsung lead the mobile market by earning major revenue from iPhones, iPads, Samsung galaxy S2, note and tables.
According Raymond James, an analyst at Tavis McCourt, Apple and Samsung are reaping all the revenue from Mobile Market barely leaving anything for the remaining firms. McCourt also, notes that last quarter Apple account for 80% of all mobile industry profits and Samsung got the remaining 20%. The two mobile giant companies together also captured 74% of the mobile industry's revenue. The pace at which these firms are bagging in the profits and taking control of the entire market, the day will soon come when Samsung and apple will take 90% mobile market revenue, says an analyst at UBS