September 30, 2014
* Added the LinearOptimizationService, which allows scripts to model and solve linear and mixed-integer linear programs.
* Add-ons for Google Sheets and Docs can now use most installable triggers, although they still cannot use time-driven triggers (sometimes called clock triggers).
* Added an installable open trigger for Google Docs. Like the installable open triggers for Sheets and Forms, this trigger is similar to the simple onOpen() trigger, but allows the triggered function to call services that require authorization, if the user has authorized the script ahead of time.
* Added several new ScriptApp methods, classes, and enums to support installable triggers in add-ons:
* The UiService widget DocsListDialog now requires that you call DocsListDialog.setOAuthToken(oAuthToken) before calling DocsListDialog.showDocsPicker().