Gabe Zichermann, chair of the Gamification Summit, tells why games will remake employee learning and boost performance.
Gamification is transforming business strategies across organizations large and small. It sounds like child's play, but getting it right takes work. Here's why gaming is worth the time and expense:
1. Games boost intelligence.
2. Games make annual evaluations better for both bosses and employees.
3. Games engage millennials.
4. Games succeed when they give players a higher purpose.
5. You won't believe how much work they'll put into a game.
6. Games boost performance.