A day with Vuzix Smart Glasses M100 by Keytree labs. This concept video shows how info snacking glasses can enrich the start of the day. This video covers: - This video covers:
- getting weather and your schedule for the day
- seeing the latest news from online feeds such as you look at the news paper
- get calorie information about products that you eat with calories, salt, sugar etc tracked through your day so you can stay healthy.
- get reminders of when you need to leave to get to the train station on time
- see driving conditions and nearby roadworks as you get in the car
- visualise more information about what is playing on the radio as you change channel
- get notifications of when your train is going to arrive at your station and it's final destination.
- receive email notifications
- review presentations and documents on the go
All of this is delivered by the wearable HUD of the Vuzix M100, which runs full android ICS. This is a concept video