"It seems that regardless of the strategic direction a specific organization might take, and regardless of how KM might relate to their organizational goals, there are a number of principles that ring true to KM practitioners all around. I am listing them here, looking forward to hear whether others can relate"
"1. KM always needs to be people-centered rather than document-centered
2. Knowledge is most effectively assimilated when shared within a specific context,
3. knowledge is most effectively shared when an experience can be attributed to the person who made the experience
4. Knowledge is most effectively shared when there is an audience that is listening
5. The Cynefin framework provides a typology of four different contexts in which different knowledge solutions might apply
6. an activity that is the core value proposition for the organization
7. “What is in it for me?”.