Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 — 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
REGISTER NOW for this complimentary webcast
KM has failed to achieve the goal of shared, ubiquitous, dynamic and contextually relevant enterprise knowledge at the worker's and customer's fingertips. Despite the failure, the recognition of knowledge as a critical asset, under-utilized and yet fundamental to business agility and competitiveness is again at the forefront of the executive suite.
The CEO's #1 challenge is responding to customers and marketplaces with greater relevance and immediacy. CEOs realize that relevant knowledge -- everywhere -- is their key competitive differentiator and likely the greatest source of profitability.
Join Coveo CEO Louis Têtu and KMWorld Publisher Andy Moore to learn:
• The top 3 reasons why traditional KM has failed, and why CEOs have an urgent need to
• How to embrace collective knowledge wherever it resides and access experts to ensure
greater relevance to customer needs.
• Why contextual knowledge access will be the next wave of value creation for
• Why applying technology to reach, correlate and contextualize knowledge and experts
from anywhere will transform KM initiatives.
• How to unleash the value of traditional ECM and collaboration platforms.
• How to compute the financial benefits of these new KM initiatives.
If your business relies on knowledge and information, then this webinar is for you.
Companies that adopt these new methods to exploit their collective knowledge will reap
significant rewards. Those that do not will be outpaced.