Los Angeles — The 340-ton granite megalith artwork known as Levitated Mass was “tagged” en route to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). The tag was done with non-permanent water color and was removed shortly after it was discovered by stunned security personnel. “I don’t know how they got that on there right under our noses,” said one guard, “but I had to laugh and get a picture. I recognized the Mark of Spanky immediately. My kids love the book, The Legend of Muchacho Spanky. I am glad it’s not permanent though.” The Levitated Mass arrived at it’s destination safely Saturday morning.
Look, punishing bullies is hard work and Muchacho Spanky has been doing it since he was barely bigger than a shiny new Peso! Not to mention tending my own flock of little ones! How do I do it? Let me tell you how...
1) Don't make sounds when you move. You don't hear young people groan every time they get out of bed do you? We shouldn't either, it's a bad habit!
2) Speaking of bed, when it's time to get up, GET UP. Don't linger for 7 more minutes, you're either rested or not, now get up and go. Instead of thinking about all those things you have to do today...DO THEM.
3) Breathe. Yes, fill your lungs like the air is the sweetest thing you ever smelled, because, really, it is.
4) Once you're up and moving, keep moving. Don't get out of bed and then plop into a recliner. An object in motion will stay in motion, so get moving. Any kind of early activity will help your whole day.
5) If there's something you're dreading for the day, then do it NOW if you can, like you have the tightest deadline ever! At the very least, tackle some aspect of it right away, just to get the ship headed in the right direction, and hold off on the coffee, keep it as something to look forward to as soon as you make some progress.
6) Drink a glass of water. I won't bore you with all the reasons why, because you already know, just do it, you'll feel better. Muchacho will know if you don't!
7) Have a moderately-sized breakfast. A little something healthy will jump start the whole system, whereas a huge meal or an unhelathy meal will put you back to sleep, and there's a whole world out there waiting to see what you can do!
8) Listen to some music. I can't understand people who listen to talk radio in the morning. A few minutes of vibrant music fires my juices, and sets my toes tappin' for the rest of the day.
9) Accomplish something, ANYTHING, before you sit. Any small task will do and if it's a major project, just make a bit of progress and then leave it with the positive feeling of accomplishment still fresh. It's all about momentum, get it on your side, and you'll cruise through your day with a happy glow.
10) Read something enertaining if you must read. Don't start your day with news of suffering, start the day with a laugh and life will give you something to laugh about! I have a suggestion... there's a family adventure story I've heard is quite fun and uplifting for everyone...now what is it called...oh, yes "The Legend of Muchacho Spanky!" Ha! You knew what was coming!
The Bully movie is making quite a splash and getting people talking about this serious issue, that is good news. My family adventure tale The Legend of Muchacho Spanky takes a more fun approach by sharing an adventure from the long lost punisher of bullies, Muchacho Spanky. Enjoy.
A daily dose of paranormal phenomena, cryptids, UFOs, ultraterrestrials, multidimensional beings, conspiracies and alternative news (RT @HauntJaunts: Phantoms and Monsters: Canada's 'Creature From the Black Lagoon' - http://t.co/gc7CQUPR...
Hola... I am Muchacho Spanky, the great punisher-of-bullies. The Legend of Muchacho Spanky is my first family adventure story in print. The book has the fun and energy of one-dozen bolts of lighting!...
New York — In his first official appearance as a New York Jet, Tim Tebow cited the usual long list of positive influences that helped him arrive in the Big Apple on the biggest stage in football. But...
Are you looking for a wonderful family adventure story that everyone will enjoy? Of course you are, what am I thinking!? Take a look at Chapter #1 of Book #1 of "The Legend of Muchacho Spanky" -- the #1 Book in the entire galaxy! How much does it cost, you say?...How does free sound to you?...VERY GOOD! Please enjoy and share.
Fun things for your kids during Winter. Entertaining your kids during winter is a challenge, and winter days can seem long when you're cooped up inside your house. Watching movie can entertain your kids but only for a short ...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.