Are you looking for a wonderful family adventure story that everyone will enjoy? Of course you are, what am I thinking!? Take a look at Chapter #1 of Book #1 of "The Legend of Muchacho Spanky" -- the #1 Book in the entire galaxy! How much does it cost, you say?...How does free sound to you?...VERY GOOD! Please enjoy and share.
Muchacho Spanky appreciates the “Mark of Spanky” tattoo displayed by Angelina Jolie at the Oscars. Still, a tattoo on her leg may not be the most appropriate way to demonstrate her support of child literacy and specifically the family adventure tale The Legend of Muchacho Spanky. Her heart was in the right place…Muchacho says, Gracias!
The one-and-only greatest adventure hero of all time discovered a lost wing of the Chicago Public Library hidden at the end of a booby-trapped tunnel deep beneath the building. Some kids had been asking to read a certain family adventure tale, and Indy was determined to help them! Here, he reads the back description of The Legend of Muchacho Spanky right before poison darts shoot from slots in the wall! Wonder what’s got his rapt attention? Here it is…
In the shadow of an ancient Mayan pyramid, 3rd-grader Mia Gonzalez discovers the lost legend of Muchacho Spanky — the swashbuckling punisher of bullies! Good thing too, because a group of trouble-makers from a rival camp is harassing Mia and her friends. Can she unlock the secret of Muchacho Spanky in time to foil the bullies and save the field trip? Or is the legend just a hoax…
Heh, heh, heh, buenos días to you too. Life on Mars, yes I read something about that, but we have bigger frijoles to fry!
Good news for you, your holiday weekend just got even more dynamite, no? ¡Sí! Sure Muchacho Spanky has the #1 Children's Book in the history of human kind -- my joyous first family adventure, The Legend of Muchacho Spanky, but there's more to tell you...Ready? Muchacho Spanky’s website is updated and ready to roll. Please enjoy.
You will find fun for the whole family. After you enjoy some adventures there, maybe pop over and have a look at The Legend of Muchacho Spanky, available everywhere in the galaxy where intelligent creatures thrive! It's the number one best seller and still climbing! How is that possible? Magic.
The link to my site is below. The website is open 24 hours per day, so come on in any time and don’t worry about waking anyone up!
Another perfect day in the Caribbean, no? Wait a moment now...Holy guacamole, it's the Mark of Spanky! Perhaps the sign of some hidden treasure? Hidden...no. Treasure, oh yes, my friends. Powered by the energy and fun of one dozen bolts of lightning, I give you my new children's book The Legend of Muchacho Spanky. Now hear me out...it's free on Amazon.com...at this very moment for you, no? ¡Sí! The whole family will enjoy or there is a problem with your family. Now go, and enjoy! Muchacho insists.
New York — In his first official appearance as a New York Jet, Tim Tebow cited the usual long list of positive influences that helped him arrive in the Big Apple on the biggest stage in football. But...
Look, punishing bullies is hard work and Muchacho Spanky has been doing it since he was barely bigger than a shiny new Peso! Not to mention tending my own flock of little ones! How do I do it? Let me tell you how...
1) Don't make sounds when you move. You don't hear young people groan every time they get out of bed do you? We shouldn't either, it's a bad habit!
2) Speaking of bed, when it's time to get up, GET UP. Don't linger for 7 more minutes, you're either rested or not, now get up and go. Instead of thinking about all those things you have to do today...DO THEM.
3) Breathe. Yes, fill your lungs like the air is the sweetest thing you ever smelled, because, really, it is.
4) Once you're up and moving, keep moving. Don't get out of bed and then plop into a recliner. An object in motion will stay in motion, so get moving. Any kind of early activity will help your whole day.
5) If there's something you're dreading for the day, then do it NOW if you can, like you have the tightest deadline ever! At the very least, tackle some aspect of it right away, just to get the ship headed in the right direction, and hold off on the coffee, keep it as something to look forward to as soon as you make some progress.
6) Drink a glass of water. I won't bore you with all the reasons why, because you already know, just do it, you'll feel better. Muchacho will know if you don't!
7) Have a moderately-sized breakfast. A little something healthy will jump start the whole system, whereas a huge meal or an unhelathy meal will put you back to sleep, and there's a whole world out there waiting to see what you can do!
8) Listen to some music. I can't understand people who listen to talk radio in the morning. A few minutes of vibrant music fires my juices, and sets my toes tappin' for the rest of the day.
9) Accomplish something, ANYTHING, before you sit. Any small task will do and if it's a major project, just make a bit of progress and then leave it with the positive feeling of accomplishment still fresh. It's all about momentum, get it on your side, and you'll cruise through your day with a happy glow.
10) Read something enertaining if you must read. Don't start your day with news of suffering, start the day with a laugh and life will give you something to laugh about! I have a suggestion... there's a family adventure story I've heard is quite fun and uplifting for everyone...now what is it called...oh, yes "The Legend of Muchacho Spanky!" Ha! You knew what was coming!
Next weekend over 450 authors will be participating in the Tucson Festival of Books. Each author generally appears on a couple of panels. (As an example, this is the schedule for Josh Bazell, author of Beat the Reaper and ...
Utah Jazz forward, Jeremy Evans displayed a fantastic one-two punch at the 2012 NBA Dunk Contest, saturday evening in Orlando. He successfully executed a double dunk over a seated teammate to thrill the crowd and take home the trophy. Not only did Evans demonstrate his dazzling athleticism, but also his support of family reading by displaying a copy of his favorite children’s book, "The Legend of Muchacho Spanky" as he soared to the basket.
Very Nice Earrings, no? ¡Sí! Perhaps she is a supporter of children's literacy. Perhaps, she supports the fight to stamp out bullying. Or maybe she is just a Muchacho Spanky fan. Maybe all three; I do not know. Whatever the case, she has good style!
LOS ANGELES -- With his sombrero pulled low and his sarape spread wide, Muchacho Spanky, the long-lost hero of Mexican folklore, has swooped in and saved the day once again. THE LEGEND OF MUCHACHO SPANKY by Kris Hemstreet single-handedly resuscitated the flagging Children’s / Adventure / Humor / Latin Folklore / Superhero / Bilingual / Female Hero / Chapter Book Category.
“Parents, and more importantly, children, were hungry for a bit of flare, spice, and adventure,” explained the author from a volleyball court in Hermosa Beach. “Children need a dose of swashbuckling in their lives. Around the corner is taxes, cellphone rate plans, mortgages, all that stuff. I think that’s one reason parents like the book so much too; it’s an escape -- fun for everybody.”
Rumblings of a full chapter-book market collapse were getting louder after a stale holiday season clogged with uninspired offerings such as: TIE YOUR SHOES 1, 2, 3, THE SOUTH BEACH DIET ADVENTURE FOR KIDS, REM STANDS FOR RAPID EYE MOVEMENT, and the biggest hit of the bunch, THE DANGEROUS TAX BOOK FOR GIRLS.
The rumblings are long gone now thanks to Muchacho Spanky and a host of releases inspired by his adventures including: THE HUNGER GAMES, the latest Percy Jackson adventure, and GO THE F**K TO SLEEP.
Plans for a movie adaptation of The Legend of Muchacho Spanky were put on hold so Hemstreet could continue work on Books 2 and 3 in the series. “Muchacho Spanky is too dear to my heart to allow someone else to write the script,” said Hemstreet, “so it’ll have to wait till I’m done with the latest books.”
Until then, THE LEGEND OF MUCHACHO SPANKY continues to fly off of shelves as fast as it’s famous hero punishes bullies.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.