Many different audio video formats are there but still most devices and programs will only take few formats.
1. Device-Oriented Programs – They are capable of converting audio and video files for portable devices such as iPod.
+ Pazera Video Converters Suite : http://goo.gl/kt7f6
+ Miro Video Converter : http://goo.gl/OIoA
2. Hybrid Programs – It do compromises to handle both jobs.
+ iWisoft Free Video Converter : http://goo.gl/fjjVO
+ Format Factory : http://www.formatoz.com/
+Freemake : http://goo.gl/41Mt
3. Custom-Oriented Programs – They have lots of settings and the ability to save custom formats. They have more complicated interfaces. Generally, they are used for odd devices or for compressing audio or video.
+ FFCoder : http://goo.gl/DTVAO
4. Audio-only Programs – They have simple interface.
+ xRecode II : http://xrecode.com/
+ Pazera Free Audio Extractor : http://goo.gl/6uoC
5. Online Conversion Websites – When you upload a file it converts it for you and then you can re-download the new format. There are sometimes file-size restrictions with these services.
+ Zamzar : http://www.zamzar.com/
Via 173 Sud