1. “Automotive- A motor vehicles
2. Emphasis- Prominence given to something
3. Appreciate- Recognize the full worth of
4. Upholstery- The art or practice of fitting such a covering
5. Conscious- Aware of and responding to one's surroundings; awake
6. Quadricycle- A quadracycle is a four-wheeled human-powered vehicle.
7. Company- A commercial business
8. Experiments- Make (something) on a large scale using machinery: "they manufacture paint"; "a manufacturing company"
9. Motor- A machine, esp. one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for some other device
10. Ford- A shallow place in a river or stream allowing one to walk or drive across”