Last year was the hottest since records began 167 years ago, as planet Earth experienced warmer land, warmer seas, warmer air and melting ice as never before, according to new research. Scientists at the Met Office and East Anglia University found 2016 was 1.1 degrees Celsius warmer than the average between 1850 and 1900. This puts 2016 only nominally ahead of 2015 by just 0.01C – within the 0.1C margin of error – but the Met Office said it was clear the planet had now experienced two years of “extremely warm” weather.
There are many ways to apply lavender essential oil. Some of the most commonly used methods include:
• Bath: Adding a few drops of lavender oil to your bathwater can help you to experience the therapeutic benefits throughout your body almost instantly.
• Massage: You can apply diluted lavender essential oil directly to your skin and massage it to help feel relaxed. You can use it on fungal infections as well to help speed up the healing process. Diluting it with a carrier oil is important because it has a very strong aroma, and an undiluted application can possibly sting your skin.
• Diffuser: You can use a diffuser to help treat any respiratory conditions you might have. This method can help you feel relaxed and may help you breathe easier.
• Soak: You can soak your hands and feet in a warm bowl of water mixed with lavender oil after a tiring day at school or work.
• Compress: Adding lavender oil to a towel compress can help treat sprains and muscle injuries better than a normal compress.
Things to Remember Before Using Lavender Essential Oil
Before using lavender essential oil, or any essential oil for that matter, it's always important to do a skin test first to check for any allergic reaction. To perform the test, apply one drop of pure lavender essential oil to your arm and see if the skin becomes irritated. If the nothing happens, then you're free to proceed with using the oil (make sure it's diluted when you do so). Should any irritation occur, stop using the oil immediately and contact your doctor if the irritation doesn't subside.
Shifts can affect agriculture, farming in many ways globally, panel says | Four experts gathered at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health for a panel concerning the impact of climate change on agriculture and the global food system, with an emphasis on the United States and Africa, and a nod toward what the incoming Trump administration might do about the issue.
<span class="xn-location">PHOENIX</span>, <span class="xn-chron">Jan. 9, 2017</span> /PRNewswire/ -- Bollente Companies, Inc. (OTCQB: BOLC) today announced its plans to unveil the next generation of its multi-award winning <a href="http://www.trutankless.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">tankless water heating technology</a> at the International Builders Show, <span class="xn-chron">January 10 through 12, 2017</span> in <span class="xn-location">Orlando</span> (booth S3591).
Love to drink soda? Read this article to know what happens inside your body when you drink a can of soda in next one hour.
Monica S Mcfeeters's insight:
Wow! This breaks it down.When I was young my mom always said 1 coke a day was a limit. It would also be interesting to see this break down for diet soda in the body. This might be explain why When I drink actual coke instead of diet soda it is hard to drink more than 1 a day while many of us can drink diet soda instead of water nearly all day.
Soaring Arctic temperatures ‘strongly linked’ to recent extreme weather events, say scientists at cutting edge of climate change research Global warming has driven the loss of about three-quarters of the …
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.