• Fully functional ’What's the Pic’ (Guess the flag) clone game, with extra features!
• 8 sample levels included in this starter kit. You can change the pictures, words and add new levels. Just copy your pictures into the pictures folder and edit a few rows with the levels information
• Easy to reskin: sample psd files included
• In-App Purchases for buying game coins and getting extra hints
• Sound switch option
• Leadbolt advertising included
• Animations of the screens, tiles and letters
• App for iPhone, iPhone 5, iPod and iPad
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.