0xfb8b commonly appears when bad registries causing system corrupted, as well as deleted or corrupted registry files. Consequently, important computer files may be missing, erased or damaged. As your computer becomes older, inadequate maintenance may lead to various Windows® system errors. So, computer crashes and freezes may also start to become more frequent and problematic.
Click here to fix 0xfb8b problem Automatically
You may encounter 0xfb8b error messages something like as follows::
- Cannot find [PATH]\0xfb8b
- Windows could not search for new updates
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
Besides, 0xfb8b error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, 0xfb8b problem will be resolved easily.. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Free Download SmartPCFixer