Nobody would like to see 800706be errors when they are searching online, especially when people are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. How to solve the problem? Most computer users have no idea of how to eliminate 800706be issues. Don't worry! Read the article below, and find out your most suitable method to troubleshoot 800706be error and improve your PC performance.
Click here to troubleshoot 800706be problem Automatically
800706be Error Message::
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: 800706be. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- Windows could not search for new updates
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reason of 800706be missing error. Once you uninstalled the software, 800706be issues will be solved with ease. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Free Download SmartPCFixer