"There are a number of reasons why storytelling is so effective in eLearning. Not only does it help to motivate learners and create a more immersive experience, but it also allows them to feel more emotionally connected to the subject matter. The trouble is that converting your content and topics using a storytelling strategy can be challenging, especially if you want to get maximum results from your efforts."
Read the full article to find out more about these seven storytelling tips and tricks for eLearning professionals to help entertain and educate with carefully crafted stories:
- Make the storyline and characters relatable and relevant.
- Don't forget to include the main elements of storytelling.
- Use high quality images to illustrate major plot points.
- Always integrate the core message into the plot.
- Use narration that enhances the story, but doesn't distract the learners.
- Keep it short to prevent cognitive overload.
- Make your storytelling interactive.