15 ideas for integrating imagery into your journaling process.
"Get a big journal, print this list and glue it on the first two pages. As you feel called by your inner self for some ICT (Intimate Connection Time), grab your journal and let these prompts inspire you. Use them as a gateway into your core being and as a kindle to ignite your creative power."
Read the full article to find out more details about these journaling ideas:
- Journal about things that gave you immense joy as a child.
- Find an image in a magazine that reflects your current emotional status.
- Pick a favorite inspirational quote and design a journal page around it.
- Think about someone who inspires you.
- Journal about a high school heartbreak you had.
- Take your journal to a park and document what you see.
- If you had one superpower what would it be?
- Rituals are a huge part of our lives.
- Find the lyrics to a song that is attached to a good memory in your life.
- Journal about your unhealthy habits.
- Take ten minutes to sit with the thought, “What am I most looking forward to in my life?”
- Fill your art journal page with all the negative things a caregiver or a parent said to you.
- Journal about a secret you have with yourself (that you have not told anyone).
- Imagine a perfect date with a romantic partner (that you have or wish to have).
- Open up a fresh page and write,”My favorite things in life.”