"Presentations tend to fall into three categories: the good, the bad, and the ugly. The ugly are the ones that have audiences yawning and surreptitiously playing Candy Crush.
The key to keeping your audience on the edge of their seats? Storytelling. Turn your presentation into a story, and you will not only hold their attention, but probably wow them too."
Read the full article to find out more about these five tips on how to incorporate storytelling into your presentations:
- Ask, “What story will I tell?”
- Think about how you can build tension
- Your solution is “The End”
- Now you can work on slides
- Know your story inside and out