"Discovering your company’s story and how to frame it shouldn’t be a chore.
“Our story is so boring!” you might say. “We saw a need, we started a company, and now we work at the company.” You’re not that dull. Access your inner child and have fun crafting a grown-up story for the corporate world."
Read the full article to find out more about these tips to jump-start your storytelling process:
- Your story needs a Problem and a Resolution
- Your story needs to be factual and consistent
- Your story needs to fit into soundbites
- Your story should match the tone and scope of the products or services you sell
- Still stumped? Your story may match prevailing archetypes
- Your story should be something everyone in the company can retell
- Your story needs to continue to change