"We are all storytellers, constantly telling ourselves stories about every aspect of our personal and business lives, says Claire Taylor from The Story Mill.
The quality of our lives and our businesses is greatly influenced by the way we tell our stories, i.e. how we frame our experiences."
Read the full article to find out more about these five steps we need to take to shift any business story from being stuck to being successful:
- Recognise that your frustration is coming from a story that you’re telling yourself
- Redefine your difficult problem story into an inspiring challenge story
- See your problem story as an opportunity for growth within your business and yourself
- Consider your stakeholders as your allies along the journey
- Remember that successful teams comprise ordinary people inspired by great leadership to achieve extraordinary things