"Creating quality brand stories requires skill, insight, and ongoing effort — it’s definitely not something that can be mastered overnight. But even if you had all of the time in the world, your brand’s business storytelling efforts probably won’t get any easier to develop and manage unless you have the right strategic plan in place."
How should you be looking at business storytelling before, during, and after you release your best stories? Read the full article to find out more about these items to think about as you develop and deploy your plan:
- Why are you writing brand stories in the first place?
- What types of content should be part of your storytelling plan?
- What talent is needed, and how will it be sourced?
- What standards and processes will you need to establish?
- How will you measure — and learn from — your mistakes and successes?
- Additional business storytelling resources