"Claire Taylor, author of ‘The Tao of Storytelling’ has worked with a range of business types and sizes, and in her experience there are the five common mistakes that businesses make when using storytelling."
Read the full article to find out more about these common mistakes:
- Thinking that you are the ultimate storyteller for your brand
- Using the word story in your brand tagline but not telling any story
- Telling a leadership story that your audience doesn’t buy
- Not listening to, or ignoring, the stories of the people within your team or organisation
- Telling a personal story that you haven’t yet healed