You'll find that many of the memory blasts you jot down in a list can be fleshed out into full stories. The list can become a database of story-starters.
Read the full article to find out how to get started using these easy steps:
1) Designate a special notebook for your own memory blasts.
2) Jot down as many random memories as you can in 10 minutes.
3) Include things that were part of your early life.
4) Try to include how you felt.
5) Keep this list going for as long as you can.
6) You can refer to this list for details when writing stories from your life.
7) You can sprinkle these little memory blasts throughout your book.