Here are a few exercises to help you get started on the path to defining your story:
1) List three adjectives that describe you, just off the top of your head.
2) Ask a few people close to you to send you three adjectives THEY think describe you best.
3) How would you describe your creative gifts?
4) What qualities are you most proud of in yourself?
5) Using the hero's journey as a template, write a story about yourself in the third person. What challenges have you overcome? What is your pot of gold at the end the rainbow?
After you've done these five things, take stock. What jumps out and resonates with you most? What are three things that come easily to you that, when you really think about it, might not come so easily to other people? How do these gifts fit into your story?