In Greek mythology, son of the mortal Peleus, king of the Myrmidons, and the Nereid, or sea nymph, Thetis. He was the bravest, handsomest, and greatest warrior of the army of Agamemnon in the Trojan War....
Kyle Herder's insight:
16. During the first nine years of the Trojan War, Achilles took how many cities?
17. Who did Achilles take as his prize of war and why did he try to get her restored to her father?
18. After Briseis was taken from Achilles, what happened to the Greeks war effort?
19. Did Achilles ever fight Hector and if so, what happened?
20. Who was King Priams oldest son and what happened to him?
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.