We have already written about possibly one of the smallest teams of the “battle of the Nations 2013”, namely team Luxemburg. We know Laurent Bemtgen,...
- In which nominations will Luxemburg team participate?
- We will try to participate in “5 vs 5” and if possible in “1 vs 1”. Worst case scenario (if we lose one fighter because of injury for example) we will at least participate in the “all vs all” battle. But we will try to have one more spare fighter just to be sure.
- Do you have full contact practices now? Does the team visit festivals organized by other national teams to prepare better for the championship?
- Yes, on our training we practice full contact and we also will organize an international tournament in February. Also we will visit some other events, for example the tournament in Bernau, Germany and maybe the one in France in March. We also plan to work together with the Belgian team and maybe invite them (and other teams) for a training.
- Say a few words more about the tournament that you will organize.
- The tournament is planned for the weekend of the 16th to 17th February 2013. (We are still awaiting for the official written approval of the municipality, but the mayor already fully supports our event.)
It will be in central Luxemburg. Good reachable from all the surrounding countries, in the village of Saeul.
We have a very new modern sports hall for the event with showers, kitchen and enough place for the fighters to sleep there.