Auf Schloss Vianden sind die Uhren zurzeit um einige Jahrhunderte zurückgedreht. Dort haben nämlich mittelalterliche Gestalten Einzug gehalten, die auch nicht gewillt sind, vor dem 4. August wieder von dannen zu ziehen...
Gust MEES's insight:
A MUST visit, one of the BEST Festivals in Europe!!!
Finally the HMBIA, which has only recently been presented to the international community, has announced the launch of common HMB world rating, which will ensure formation of club and personal ratings. The process of development includes creation of national ratings of all the countries where historical medieval battle is practised.
Von Beruf aus jongliert er mit Zahlen, doch seine Freizeit widmet er ganz der Schrift. Der Franzose Michel Redal ist Schreiber und Kopist und zudem Kalligrafie-Künstler. Wir trafen ihn auf dem Mittelalterfest in Useldingen.
We have already written about possibly one of the smallest teams of the “battle of the Nations 2013”, namely team Luxemburg. We know Laurent Bemtgen,...
- In which nominations will Luxemburg team participate?
- We will try to participate in “5 vs 5” and if possible in “1 vs 1”. Worst case scenario (if we lose one fighter because of injury for example) we will at least participate in the “all vs all” battle. But we will try to have one more spare fighter just to be sure.
- Do you have full contact practices now? Does the team visit festivals organized by other national teams to prepare better for the championship?
- Yes, on our training we practice full contact and we also will organize an international tournament in February. Also we will visit some other events, for example the tournament in Bernau, Germany and maybe the one in France in March. We also plan to work together with the Belgian team and maybe invite them (and other teams) for a training.
- Say a few words more about the tournament that you will organize.
- The tournament is planned for the weekend of the 16th to 17th February 2013. (We are still awaiting for the official written approval of the municipality, but the mayor already fully supports our event.)
It will be in central Luxemburg. Good reachable from all the surrounding countries, in the village of Saeul. We have a very new modern sports hall for the event with showers, kitchen and enough place for the fighters to sleep there.
Gust MEES's insight:
Full contact battle is really interesting to watch...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.